Tuesday, September 12, 2017

gurepufurutsu


"If I gobbled up the wagon-ruts,
I'd be on my way."

--Washburn & Guillemin's Celan

Poetry plagiarism sleuth.

"No longer possible to sacrifice the same person to Satan multiple times" --@TheStrangeLog

Harvey, Irma and Me.

black accident of gneiss vapor
gods refuse sacrifice vapor

fake news & real insanity
purple sky of lost stone vapor

ghosts more perdurable than empires
more friable than breath's vapor

at dawn i have seen the thin fingers
upholding drowsy riders on their high, sound vapor

chalice of powerful wine
with this bath becomes, calcspar, vapor

what can graywyvern hope to show
whose towers & promises alike turn vapor

" I can’t imagine a philosophical life where I develop a philosophical doctrine or position, and then spend the rest of my life repeating that set of positions in talk after talk, article after article, book after book."


(via)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home