Monday, February 03, 2020

frontiers of slow TV


"...not only do I have opinions, I bark them como itzcuintli."

never FOUND
this sorrow's proper OWNER

some catastrophes have multiple inputs
some are UNARY

turn my lights on for awhile, then off
grayness works my NERVE

filled my thermos with a Yemen blend
left my clothes in the DRYER

sometimes i listen a bit to impeachment
crash OMITS

from the story whose picture
stokes the MEDIA

such the stress
in my ever vigilant rockstar IDYLL

lawsuits sprung · out of the blue
this field of bones Nomquab TILLS

Graywyvern once danced
in an iv'ry jacket to SALSA

"...the glass walls in Appleā€™s headquarters were marked with Post-it notes to keep employees from smacking into them, like birds."


(via @JoyceCarolOates)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home