Monday, June 02, 2014

Pallaksch

The ghosts will always win.


(via via Stephen Evans iii. on Fb)

"I think poetry is a cold art with a big heart of all heat."

Durkin at last.

"If I gobbled up the wagon-ruts,
I'd be on my way."

--Paul Celan, in: Last Poems, tr Washburn & Guillemin (1986)

Hauntings & fUSION Anomaly.

"There is nothing new under the sun but there are lots of old things we don't know." ~Ambrose Bierce

Concretism on soundcloud.

"When great trees fall in forests
small things recoil into silence"

--Maya Angelou

"I had a recurring dream about the Somerset town of Sedgemoor..."

Cabadath11.

"Fact: crunchy peanut butter was invented by Senator Joe McCarthy as a tool for killing dogs." --Scott Weinberg on twitter

Phrasebooks for the Silk Road.

Pallaksch.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home