Monday, October 12, 2015

rial celadon, a nodal éclair


"An aching heart is but a steppingstone" --Helen Steiner Rice

"In my favorite games, a Fallout 2 or a Project Nomad, for example, I never really cared about 'winning,' or anything skill-based, I just wanted to look around and explore and experience the fictional world." --Jacob Bakkila, the inventor of Horse_eBooks

"Years later he [Kawabata] revealed that he had not only read the Japanese translation of Ulysses but also had bought a copy of the English text and compared the two." --5 Modern Japanese Novelists

"In the house of charred furniture I paused, for hours all historical agitation was suspended, calmed by the murals in the mystery villa." --Durs Grünbein via woods_lot

"Much as dust self-appoints itself into clumps in one corner rather than another, so the idea that the reality is realer over the horizon reels us in." --Tibor Fischer

Avantacular Archives.

"I freed a thousand slaves I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves." -Harriet Tubman


(via bruce sterling on ello)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home