Friday, December 19, 2014

rubicator


(via)

we who are about to die
salute you
through the lullaby

we who are about to die
will drop without a cry
yet soon recruit you

we who are about to die
salute you

History of the pilcrow.

“In the dark times Will there also be singing? Yes, there will also be singing. About the dark times.” - Bertolt Brecht via Daniel José Older via @Droogiex

Babylonian woe.

"I carpenter a space for the thing I am given." --Sylvia Plath twitter

Mukimukimanmansu thread.

plant in my eyes the fruit of Crashsound
the imminent collision rushing up

teach me that all things are already broken

Traveling through the dark.


--The Poke via Saladin Ahmed on twitter

"You can’t satirize something so far out of touch with reality."

"Fun fact: Courtney Love was rejected from The Mickey Mouse Club, aged 12, after reading a Sylvia Plath poem for her audition." --SP on twitter

The Last Days of Christ the Vampire.

"And then, when the myself-as-lion ran, the myself-as-wolf rested; but the itself-as-deer never got to rest." from "Tongues of the Matagorda",1982 --R A Lafferty on twitter


(via)

" I start my talks these days by saying that we have two great crises: climate change and the concentration of wealth and power in fewer and fewer hands. And they are the same crisis." --Starhawk

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home